Sometimes when I post things, on here or Instagram, I get asked where they're from/how much they were (as I'm sure most people do!). Not everything is new so sometimes it's irrelevant (unless you're a keen eBayer!) but I usually tweet the link to the item.
I decided to do a post of all the recent things I've got and where to buy, as I have had a few questions lately and most things have been new! I've linked to all items below.
01. My mirror is from Tesco Direct and my bedding (in the top image) is from IKEA, I love them both and would definitely recommend! I was also asked about the white wicker basket which I store my daily cosmetics in - I bought mine from Homebase years ago but these ones are similar. The jewellery hanger on the wall is similar to this one here.
02. I'm wearing my favourite Zara shirt in this outfit, with my new Zara bag. The shoes are from Primark and the hat is from H&M (both not online).
03. This studded bralet is from eBay, it looks so much nicer on than it does in the picture on the website. I cut the straps off mine and I love it! The shoes are from Zara but I got them a while ago.
04. This jumper is from New Look and the rose garland around my mirror is from eBay.
05. The boots shown in this image are from H&M, they were only £24.99 and I was searching for them forever before I found them!
06. My new jacket (I've mentioned this a few times and I adore it!) is from New Look! Who would have known eh.
07. Lastly, the skirt shown is from Topshop and the rose garland around my mirror is from eBay (same as above).
Please let me know if you found this post helpful. I had a comment recently which asked why I don't always reply to my Instagram comments about where I bought things from, in all honesty I don't always get alerted to comments for some reason and I find it hard to reply as it can be quite a long task as I'm instagram mad! I hope this helped and wasn't at all show-offy.