Saturday 29 September 2012

Where To Buy #1.

where

Sometimes when I post things, on here or Instagram, I get asked where they're from/how much they were (as I'm sure most people do!). Not everything is new so sometimes it's irrelevant (unless you're a keen eBayer!) but I usually tweet the link to the item. 
I decided to do a post of all the recent things I've got and where to buy, as I have had a few questions lately and most things have been new! I've linked to all items below.
01. My mirror is from Tesco Direct and my bedding (in the top image) is from IKEA, I love them both and would definitely recommend! I was also asked about the white wicker basket which I store my daily cosmetics in - I bought mine from Homebase years ago but these ones are similar.
The jewellery hanger on the wall is similar to this one here
02. I'm wearing my favourite Zara shirt in this outfit, with my new Zara bag. The shoes are from Primark and the hat is from H&M (both not online). 
03. This studded bralet is from eBay, it looks so much nicer on than it does in the picture on the website. I cut the straps off mine and I love it! The shoes are from Zara but I got them a while ago. 
04. This jumper is from New Look and the rose garland around my mirror is from eBay
05. The boots shown in this image are from H&M, they were only £24.99 and I was searching for them forever before I found them! 
06. My new jacket (I've mentioned this a few times and I adore it!) is from New Look! Who would have known eh. 
07. Lastly, the skirt shown is from Topshop and the rose garland around my mirror is from eBay (same as above). 
Please let me know if you found this post helpful. I had a comment recently which asked why I don't always reply to my Instagram comments about where I bought things from, in all honesty I don't always get alerted to comments for some reason and I find it hard to reply as it can be quite a long task as I'm instagram mad! I hope this helped and wasn't at all show-offy.
YouTube - Instagram - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Twitter

Looking for a review? You might find it in my product directory!

41 comments:

  1. I really liked this post! Found it interesting and adore your style. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely post! I'm glad you included things like your rose garland in it because most bloggers are very good at telling you where they got their clothes from but you never find out where they got things that you see in their rooms etc from. It didn't come across as show offy at all, it just seems like you want to help us all out! Thanks :)

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is a really good idea, It's nice to know which items are current and still available to buy, Thanks x

    http://andthenwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bedroom, it look so nice and calm! The New Look jacket has been on my wishlist for ages too, I'm so tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoy reading posts like this Kate! You have such beautiful clothing :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a good post idea ! that mirror is gorgeous ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a good idea ! that mirror is gorgeous ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way you wrote this post! And I absolutely love the Zara shoes and the New Look jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is a brilliant idea, better than having to reply to so many comments too as you can do it all in one! Your room is so nice,wish mine was big enough to get my mirror out again.

    Really enjoyed this, and like everyone else has said, not showy offy at all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this post, please keep doing them! I love finding lots of new things I want to buy all in one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the mirror and the bedding! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bedding!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is definitely a useful post! I adore the skirt, the boots and the new jacket! xx

    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is definitely a helpful post! I love those boots!
    http://iamdaisyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a good idea for a post - sort of answer everyone's questions at once. Love the Zara bag by the way! xx
    bohoglow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for a post! I love the studded bralet and the H&M boots!
    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion & Beauty Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the way you laid out the pictures in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really enjoyed this post- there's some really nice photographs here :] x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great idea for a post...keep 'em comin' :)

    megmooandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a good idea to do! I love the studded bralet, remind's me of something you'd see in Topshop xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for this post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Like this kind of posts :) the studded bralrt is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this post. The Zara shoes are lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. you have the best style! good post idea xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post, can I ask what size you got the bralet in? Looks like what I need but I'm not sure whether its an 8/10/12 etc? xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the bralet!!! I just got an olive green jumper which has gold spikes on both shoulders and reminds me so much of your bralet! Love these posts :-)
    x x x

    www.fashionlifezoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a great post and I already have a few of these items above on my list. Bannk balance watch out.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. love love love this post! So flipping helpful! And that bag is amazing! I just wish your h&m hat was online! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this post, its so helpful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Definitely helped! I always find myself wanting everything you have when I see your instagram pics haha. Great buys those, especially those h&m boots! xx
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is great, you should definitely do this regularly! I love the bralet, I just bought one in black. Hopefully the wine coloured one comes back in stock! x

    just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a great idea - I love the rose garland but I never want to ask you questions on your instagram about stuff as everyone always is and I don't want to be more of a pest :L

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really loved this post! People need to do ones like these more often!! x

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a really good idea :) this might sound a little stalkerish but I've been after some bedding like yours for a while, so thanks for the tip! xoxo

    ReplyDelete