Monday 24 September 2012

Review: Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blusher in Chic Pink.


Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blusher in Chic Pink - £32.50 *
If you've even so much as read a few posts of mine, you will know I am quite literally obsessed with cheek products! I have rather a few now (oops!) but as soon as I saw the new Rose Aus Joues blushers from Guerlain, they were at the top of my wishlist. 
The blush duos aim to work together to create a contrast on your cheeks, there's a brighter blush and a more softer shade. You can either use them apart - with the more striking colour on the apples of your cheeks and the softer shade along cheekbones (or vice versa) or swirl them together for a whole new shade. 
This blush, Chic Pink, is like it was made for me! The colours work brilliantly together with my fair skin and blue eyes and give such a subtle but eyecatching pop of colour. The blush duo is meant to sculpt and shade your cheeks and finish your look completely. 
Chic Pink Rose Aux Joues blusher is quickly becoming my favourite cheek product, I love wearing the colours separately for a complimentary flush or mixed together to create a really lovely glow. I know I will be picking up some more shades from the range, I love how with Chic Pink the brighter of the shades has such a beautiful shimmer in it and I believe a few (if not all) of the other shades have this also. 
What do you think of the Rose Aux Joues blushers? 
YouTube - Instagram - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Twitter

Looking for a review? You might find it in my product directory!

21 comments:

  1. beautiful picture, the colour really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I love your jumper where is it from? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful! What shade are you wearing on your lips?? xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, if I ever need a review on a blush I come to you! You're like my blush-guru Kate! :)
    And you look absolutely beautiful as always. You're extremely photogenic for sure :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This works perfectly with your skin tone and look great against your blue eyes! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this has now worked it's way onto my to buy list (oops). Forever jealous I don't look like you though, you really are the prettiest thing

    Poppy
    letsdrivefaraway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This collection arrived in our stores on saturday, I decided to buy the liquid lipstick in Gourmandise and I would've picked up the Peach Boy blush as well, but we don't have testers yet so I decided to buy the Mac Supercontinental blush instead (it arrived on the same day!). I think when the testers come next week I'll pick Peach Boy up. And try all the blushes out (I'm interested in this one and Pink Punk) but I'm pretty sure I'm settled on Peach Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not usually one for shimmery blushes, but this looks so pretty and natural. It really suits your complexion and as I'm also fair-skinned, dark-haired and blue-eyed I really want to purchase one of these now!

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. this blush suits you so well!! xx

    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour!x

    www.the-style-statement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blush looks beautiful on you! It works really well with your skin tone and lipstick and the packaging is really pretty too
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That color looks so lovely on you! I really like the idea of the two shades and the different ways you can use them. xx
    bohoglow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so so gorgeous on you! Definitely need to check it out.

    xo,
    Lela London - http://www.lelalondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks gorgeous on you, not sure I could quite stretch to the price though! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This look is flawless, can i ask what mascara your wearing?

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a pretty blusher, the two different tones idea is brilliant ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. This blush is absolutely gorgeous, just like that photo of you <3

    Amy
    www.theprettyvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this blush looks amazing on you i've been having a blush obsession too lately!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog! Great pics aswell! :)

    http://lifebymette.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kate why do you do this to me/my bank balance!? Haha! I just HAVE to go get this now!!

    http://hiddentreasure21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete