Sunday 30 September 2012

This Week I've Been Wearing... #2.


Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Parfum; NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Oil; Caudalie Beauty Elixir; Oribe Dry Texturising Spray; Liz Earle Eye Shadow & Brush; Lierac Diopti Cerne eye cream; Revlon Smoked Peach lipstick; Topshop Sunbeam
I've dug out a few favourites this week (honestly, how do I even let them get to the bottom of my stash?) I'm mainly talking about Caudalie's Beauty Elixir - this helps my blemish-prone skin so much! Any imperfections are quickly sorted with a few spritzes of this, I often use my fingers to rub it in and I love how much it cools and calms my skin. 
Another old favourite is my trusty Lierac eye cream, I can't find this online at the moment (luckily I have a good amount left) as apparently they are repackaging their products. This is a really great eye cream for those with dark circles, it's not too rich and has really made a massive difference to my peepers.
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse is another product I've been using constantly this week, I have really dry, rough patches on my shoulders and this really helps to sort them out. It's light and doesn't leave me feeling greasy afterwards and absorbs in in no time. I use it after a bath or shower and always have the softest skin afterwards. 
I usually keep Oribe Dry Texturising Spray in my handbag as it's compact and great for giving hair some volume and texture on the go. This is one of my favourite products to use on dry hair, it works like a dry shampoo but it doesn't leave any residue. Great for those with fine hair, like me! 
Another great handbag sized product is Guerlain Le Petite Robe Noire pefume, this is a delicious girly scent, quite strong but really floral and sweet. I usually go for floral, sweet scents and I quite like this one. It can be overpowering though so only one spray is needed! 
On to makeup, my go to eye combo this week has been my new Liz Earle Rose Quartz eye shadow and the incredible eye brush. I was lucky enough to receive this as a sample, I always love the colours I get, they're never ones I would pick myself but they always open my eyes (heh) to colours I wouldn't have otherwise tried. Rose Quartz is a soft pinky beige, almost a rose gold but very subtle. I love this for day time and usually smoke it up at night with a darker shade. 
With this I've been wearing another old favourite, Revlons Smoked Peach lipstick. I'm not big on matte lipsticks but this one gets me every time! It's the perfect peach with a tiny hint of pink and a lipstick I find myself wearing all the time. 
Lastly, yet another product I couldn't live without - Topshops Sunbeam highlighter. If you love glowy cheeks, you need this! It's a really fine gold highlighter that brightens up cheeks and gives a really fresh look. I can't recommend this enough. 
What do you think of this weeks picks?
YouTube - Instagram - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Twitter

Looking for a review? You might find it in my product directory!

32 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Revlon Smoked Peach - such a great color! I recently tried La Petite Robe Noire and it is very strong indeed. A little to sweet for my taste though. xx
    bohoglow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff :) I especially like that Revlon lipstick, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really want to try the beauty elixir! The revlon lipstick looks gorgeous! xx
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love thesse posts, I want to try the Topshop highlighter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The texturising spray sounds lovely, I'm always on the look out for something which can give me a bit more volume
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love revlon smoked peach too, really want to try caudalie beauty elixir! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Liz Earle eyeshadow sounds perfect for me, I really must try it! The Topshop highlighter is a firm favourite of mine, it was one of your videos that influenced me to buy it in the first place so thank you ;) Have you picked up the new shade of it? (Crescent Moon) I'd love to see a review/photos if you have! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently got a sample of La Petit Robe Noir and I am completely in love with it! Really hoping to buy the full size.

    http://www.paintpotted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I've been looking to get a new highlighter and I might get that topshop one! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dying to try the Revlon lipsticks,
    The Topshop highlighter looks great also!

    Sarah x
    takemyscars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. It all looks lovely! I love the look of the Topshop highlighter and Smoked Peach sounds right up my street! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really need to try the Topshop sunbeam:)!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. definitely beautiful products! xx

    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try the topshop highlghter. Do you think it'll look good on NC25ish skin? xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. the lipstick and the highlighter sound amazing ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the shade of that lipstick, a definite must-have.

    Abigail
    drowsyhearts.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm such a fan of these 'what I've been wearing' posts, they're like mini monthly favorites! I've tried the Petite Robe Noire perfume in store and loved it, but after receiving a deluxe sample recently, I feel like it dries kind of powdery on me. Maybe I just got a bad bottle? I've been trying to get my hands on a peachy lipstick recently, that Revlon one may be just what I need (not that I don't have enough lipsticks already!). xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look so good, I really want to try some liz earl products!
    x
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  20. That lipstick looks gorgeous, lovely choice of products!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've wanted to try both Relvon smoked peach but everything i see it in 'real life' it doesn't do anything for me, does it look different on the lips?
    Been dying to get my hands on Topshop highbeam for ages too!!

    Love these posts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Always think about get the Beauty Elixir when I check out at Sephora — they always have it right there while you're waiting in line. I still don't fully understand what it does (does anyone?!) but maybe I'll just try for myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sunbeam is one of my favourite highlighters :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Revlon Smoked Peach lipstick has always been one of my holy grail lipsticks! Such a lovely peach colour. Great post. x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is the second time in as many days that I've seen the Revlon peach lipstick mentioned! I think I may have to go out and get one for myself, looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would really love to see an "all time favorites" post, stuff you really think is worth the money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really want to try the Topshop highlighter! What is the staying power like?

    http://hiddentreasure21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. MMM Love that Nuxe oil, my mum uses it.

    Also... your eyes = ridiculous.. sooo blue!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous lip color, too bad lipsticks and my chapped lips don't work together. I've been eager to try the Caudalie elixir ever since reading it on your blog, should get my hands on it sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the sound of the Oribe Dry Texturing Spray it's a shame it's so expensive though :(

    ReplyDelete