Sunday 2 September 2012

Review: Bath Time Essentials.

bath time, nuxe, emma hardie, SAI SEI, Space NK, Elemis, NEOM

I usually save my Sunday nights for a big, relaxing bath with all my favourite products and candles - it's the best way to relax and pamper yourself for the week ahead. 

I've really been loving bath oils lately, I've been reaching for this SAI SEI Mineral Retreat bath oil regularly - it smells gorgeous and leaves my skin feeling nourished and silky smooth. I usually use oils on my skin as it can get quite dry. This contains a blend of oils to leave you feeling relaxed and cleansed.
I also light my NEOM Sumptuous candle, a lovely citrusy scent that fills the room and makes me feel so relaxed.

For my skin, I use the Emma Hardie Professional Cleansing and Exfoliating System, it contains two parts - a cleansing balm and a tub of rosehip exfoliating seeds. You can use the cleansing balm on its own, which I do occasionally, or mix in the exfoliating seeds.
I warm the cleansing balm in my hands and apply it to my face, it takes off all makeup and really cleanses the skin. I leave it for a few minutes to soften my skin, and then use the buff and polish cleansing cloth in warm water to take it off. My skin absolutely adores this and I have to stop myself from using it every day.
Once a week I'll use it with the seeds for a proper buff.

Next I apply the Elemis Papaya Enzyme peel, a natural exfoliant which aims to smooth and brighten skin. This has been a favourite of mine for some time, it leaves my skin so soft and over time, brighter and more radiant. This is the perfect bath time treat for skin, you can just sit back and relax and let it work.

After the bath, I always reach for my favourite NUXE dry oil, I apply it all over as it's multi-use. I usually apply it to my legs and arms and then spend a few minutes massaging it into my face after toning. There's quite a lot of hype surrounding this product and it really is one that's worth every penny. I find dry oils so beneficial and usually reach for this every day.

What are your favourite bath time products?


YouTube - Instagram - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Twitter 
Vote For Me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards!

22 comments:

  1. your bath routine sounds so relaxing x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those products sound luxuriously lovely and perfect for a Sunday night pamper! I wish I had the time to devote to a weekly soak, though. I haven't had a relaxing bath in months!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so luxurious! I wish I had all these products to pamper myself with as I usually just use Lush products! I'm curious to try out body oils though, they seem so lovely and I'm an addict to face serums, so I assume they're somewhat similar. Lovely post, as always!

    vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet idea for a post! I have a weakness for bath products, although my mom won't let me light candles because I'm too clumsy ha! X

    http://daisiemaez.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never really do a Sunday bath to relax and prepare my self for the week ahead but i think i will do tonight and make it a regular thing because it sounds like just the thing i need

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have very luxurious baths! ^.^ I am more of a shower girl personally.

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want the elemis peel, I love the nuxe oil too, haven't tried it on my face yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a Neom candle in my life:)!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This lot definitely looks like they're make a good bath!

    http://deonnep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only heard about the Emma Hardy stuff through your blog, haven't read much else wear, is it really worth the money?




    www.itsallsoscarlett.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds perfectly relaxing, i love a good candle whilst in the bath :)

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really must try a Neom candle. They sound really amazing. Worth the hype?

    I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you in a blogger award. Completely optional and ignorable. :)

    http://www.thebirdsong.co.uk/2012/09/the-laine-blogger-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOVE the elemis enzyme peel, its amazing!

    http://raybeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard such great things about the Nuxe oil but have yet to try it. I swear by the Emma Hardie facial though!

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been hearing so much about elemis recently. i wonder if i can get it in stores in canada. i must try! x

    www.lovelyunnecessities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds lovely! Thanks for the ideas x
    blondeblair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of these products are on my wish list, you are lucky to be able to take such a luxurious bath! Sounds heavenly for a Sunday night

    rachael @ madeupoflittlethings

    ReplyDelete
  18. NEOM's sugar scrub and bath oils are my essential items. They all smell absolutely amazing.

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutaly loveeee the picture!!
    It's so important to relax ..with some good products.
    Yesterday I've bought a scented candle from Diptyque Paris.. in loveeee

    Xo
    IDM
    www.ilsedaniellemartina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post!! I really want to try the Nuxe oil! Check out my blog,
    http://hiddentreasure21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete