Wednesday 19 September 2012

Product of the Month: Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment.

Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment

I'd been eyeing this up for a while before I bought it, but decided I didn't need any more skincare products. I then saw Lily review this, and she raved about it so much that I popped it back on my list of wants and finally picked it up a few weeks ago.

My skin isn't too bad at the moment, I don't suffer from blemishes and oily skin like I used to but my skin isn't as bright and glowing as it could be. Some days it feels slightly rough and looks quite dull and I really wanted something to smooth over my skin and give it a boost.
I applied some of the Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment after cleansing one night and immediately my skin felt smoother. The next morning when I woke up, my skin felt incredible smooth and soft - not like anything I had experienced before.
I have been using it every night and some mornings ever since and my skin looks so much brighter and clearer, as well as being a lot smoother.

I apply moisturiser after this, as I don't think this should be used alone. My skin feels like it needs some moisturiser afterwards so I usually apply my usual night cream and I don't find it too heavy.

The change in my skin is just lovely, I actually have a little feel of my face when I wake up in the morning because it's always so soft and even Jordan noticed a difference! Definitely worth every penny, despite the hefty price tag - give it a whirl and I guarantee you'll be waking up and stroking your face!

Have you tried Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment? 

YouTube - Instagram - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Twitter

Looking for a review? You might find it in my product directory!

19 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds nice, I always love trying out bits from Origins so I will pop this on my list :)

    Danielle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds amazing, i've just moved up to uni and really shouldn't be spending more money but i reaaaally want this!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wanting to try this ever since Lily mentioned it.. but it's no longer available on the Origins website. I emailed and asked if it had been discontinued and they confirmed that it has - sob! Don't want to try it now in case I love it and then can't ever get hold of it again. Bought the Origins Night-a-Mins oil free instead which is also incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought it after reading Lily's review as well. And I LOVE it. I use it every evening and it makes my skin feel amazeballs :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to consider that! xx

    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sounds like a wonderful product! i am in love with origins at the moment, so am going to have to give this a try! love all of your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried this, but I adore Origins products. I may need to look into this one soon if it really does make such a big difference! x
    bohoglow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of this, and I have the same bedding as you!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely company that you can trust, will 100% be trying this out, thanks for the small review :) check out my korres body milk and body scrub review

    lollylopsx.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like my skin has become a lot duller lately too which isn't good! I need to try something like this
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds lovely :-) I'm really keen to try out Origins skin care xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try origins, heard nothing but rave reviews!!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been eyeing this up too! I really want to buy it now xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want this - it may accidentally fall into my basket when I'm in Boots next! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried anything from Origins but i'm getting a lot more into skincare lately and maybe this will be my first purchase from there ;)

    Hollie x
    cremedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always provide me with yet more skincare wishlist material! This stuff sounds lovely but I am now scared to try it as all my experimentation with skincare of late has turned my usually good but slightly dull skin bad, with an oily t-zone and breakouts :( Sometimes it seems that the more I try to take care of it, the more damage I do :(
    Having said that, Origins products are always lovely and don't irritate my skin in any way, so perhaps I can make an exception....ha.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. this sounds like such a miracle worker ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete