Saturday 8 September 2012

Instaupdates #10.

mosaic57b389539696a11abdc415786c3dae75af5732d5

Pre-tour diet; Flood of Red tshirts; instaface; outfit; makeup; new trousers; cocktails with my babe; Jordan & I; outfit; my lover; new products to review; Flood of Red & Enter Shikari; Outfit; Mexican in Edinburgh; What's Eating Gilbert Grape; present from Jordan; new room; my babes; train journey; kitten; Owen; lunch; face; Essie Watermelon; makeup storage; Jordan; new room; outfit; blush collection; new Zara bag; jewellery holder; Marley

I wish I was better at keeping these up! I know a lot of people probably see them on Instagram anyway!
I've had the busiest few weeks - going from London to Glasgow to Aberdeen and moving house, settling in etc. but it's been so good.
I love my new room so I've been sharing lots of little bits here and there.

I have been at a few of Jordans bands gigs (Flood of Red, they're called), one in London and another in Edinburgh with Enter Shikari (remember them?!). I was also at home in Aberdeen with my family (and all the cats and my brothers baby, Owen).

Yesterday I bought the most amazing, gorgeous Zara bag EVER (link). And that's about it... 


YouTube - Instagram - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Twitter

24 comments:

  1. I love What's Eating Gilbert Grape! Such a good film x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind sharing the lipstick you're wearing in the picture with Jordan in the third row?Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI kate can I have your skin?! thanks BAI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your make up storage and essie watermelon is such a pretty colour ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes I remember Enter Shikari! Am going to check out your boyfriend's band now :)

    Lovely pictures! AND OMG THAT CATS BIG ROUND EYES- ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh I loved them! xx

    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't know you from Aberdeen. That's where I'm from :) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. the bag is lovely :) love your jewellary holder !

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photo's as ever! You're hair is growing so fast, it looks so pretty!!

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

    p.s. The cats are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pink peplum! WEGG is possibly one of my favourite movies, love me a bit of Johnny Depp. That kitten looks so much like my little rascal!

    Charlotte xo
    www.coloursandcarousels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like you've been up to some pretty fun things! have a good weekend girl! loving your blog these days xxo em

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like you've been having lots of fun! the kitties are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute baby alert! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, you have stunning eyes...I just run into one of your videos...

    hope you ll follow my blog, which I just made

    http://bewitchingscarlet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh you look fab! Going to have to start scouring your blog for foundation thats pale! Also the guy looks a bit like David Tennant! I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  17. My kitten is called Marley! I'm not biased (cough, cough) sorry just re-read this, beautiful name! SO cheeky too x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great photos, those drinks look yummy!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhh I bought this ZARA bag too on friday as soon as I got my wage! :) it's gorgeous, I absolutely love it! even did a blog post on it! :)
    http://chloevictoriaguest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/zara-office-city-bag-chanel-executive.html

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been on the hunt for a new bag & the one you bought looks really cute!!



    http://facethiscity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely photos! How cute are all the wee cats! Love your zara bag - its gorgeous.
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like your insta updates :) any way you can put the photo explanations under the photos or number the photos and explanations? I get all lost figuring which ones which!

    ReplyDelete