Tuesday 25 September 2012

Review: Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything.


Benefit 'How To Look The Best at Everything' in Light - £24.50 *
Benefit is a brand that I feature regularly on here, it was one of the first high-end brands I tried and I still regularly use products from the brand. I love how fun they are, yet such high quality too.

I recently received this 'How To Look the Best at Everything' kit, I had seen it at the Debenhams A/W event a little while ago and loved how compact and cute it was.
I think the base products from Benefit are amazing, I love the Hello Flawless foundation (review here) and absolutely adore the Hello Flawless powder and Boi-Ing concealer.

I love that this includes smaller samples of their best base products, it's a great way to experience the brand without entering in to full size products. I'm really looking forward to trying the light Boi-ing for under my eyes as I already use Boi-ing in 02 for concealing imperfections and it's a great little product. 
I've already tried everything from this set and I love them all, it's a lovely kit for newbies and long time fans alike. In the run up to Christmas, I can see this being a popular choice for presents - especially because of the beautiful packaging! 
If you haven't tried at least one of these products, I highly recommend picking up this little wonder kit to find your feet with the brand. It comes in three shades - Light (shown), Medium and Deep so everyone can find a kit that's right for them.
What do you think of Benefits How To Look the Best at Everything kit? 
YouTube - Instagram - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Twitter

Looking for a review? You might find it in my product directory!

37 comments:

  1. I sooo want to buy the pore cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good selection of products, I think I might have to purchase this :) I already love Boi-ing and the Porefessional and I've been meaning to try the foundation.
    http://mirrorrorrimbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats going straight to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nifty little product! I love the idea, I've never tried any of Benefit's products so it would be perfect.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to love this kit except the foundation of the medium one was too light on me! :( Fantastic price on this though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be a perfect Christmas present I think! Though I just want to play with it, haha, it looks brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and definitely a perfect birthday gift!

    http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks so nice! I want to try this kit so much :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is going straight on my Christmas list! Perfect introduction to the products, and that teeny foundation is SO cute! Xxxx

    www.daisycakes-daisycakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need this, looks fab!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect present that would make - love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the light kit, is the foundation shade light enough, I mean for those around nc15 ish?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would be great for travel, I want to get it just for the cute factor!

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks great, perfect to try everything out! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been noseying at these on the Benefit website, I'm definitely going to add it to my christmas wishlist! It's got everything I want to try but without committing to buying full size x

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. After an unfortunate event of being tangoed at a benefit counter when I was about 16 I've never been back. Maybe it's time!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thought it was a book! That's so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the little Benefit boxes like this! I want to get this one as it's got the pore-fessional, boi-ing and the hello flawless foundation I want! Lovely review
    Dniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks like a great kit to have! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always love the sets that Benefit brings out. Such cute packaging too <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks lovely and theprice does'nt seem to bad either considering its benefit !!!!

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the look of this, need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw wow this looks so great, I'm definitely going to put this on my birthday / christmas list and you're right - it definitely would make a great present. Its so reasonably priced too xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is defiantly going on my Christmas list!!! Looks amazing :D

    xjoedix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is wonderful, straight onto my wishlist /xmas list it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks like a great travel kit!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have all these products but still want the kit, it's so cute! Think I might be giving some as Christmas presents this year!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. definitely a brilliant present idea for xmas ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've been meaning to try the Hello Flawless foundation and the Porefessional primer for a while now - looks like this might be a great way to try them both! xx
    bohoglow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've only tried the Porefessional from this kit, so really want to pick it up so I can try some other products out before splashing out on the full size!

    http://hiddentreasure21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. The kit looks awesome! Except I already have the Porefessional and I don't quite like it. ):

    ReplyDelete
  32. This looks cool, I'm tempted! In the 'Light' one, what shade is the foundation?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this kit, think I'm going to pop it on my christmas list!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is beautiful! I want this so bad!x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  35. This looks so great! I've had a few of those type of kits from Benefit in the past. I love the new products they're coming up with - The Porefessional in particular!

    Abi c

    ReplyDelete
  36. So so adorable! A tad pricey for me but such a gorgeous little set xxx

    ReplyDelete