Thursday 17 November 2011

Video: Skincare Routine.



Today I filmed my current skincare routine video, a few people had asked me to blog about this but I thought it would be a good one to do as a video as I'm really trying to get back into YouTube.
You can see my channel here, I have six videos so far - hopefully I will be making more soon!

This video talks you through the products which have really helped my skin over the recent months, as my skin used to be quite an oily/combination skin type and prone to blemishes. It is looking a lot healthier in recent months and I credit these products for helping.

I'd love it if you could spread the word about my channel! Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. I'm so nosey - love seeing other people's routines! Have you made a make-up one of these too?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tips, it seems like we have quite similar skin types so i'll definitely be trying out some of those products soon.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser!

    I love your accent :)

    http://the-cameras-lying.blogspot.com/

    Amyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking for a good routine for my skin as it's being so dodgy for the first time in my life, will be trying some of these products to help I think, 100% trying some Liz Earle products because I cannot ignore the good press any longer! Good video!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems to be great product for skin care. Thank you for sharing this..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I think this is such fabulous skin care product here. I think this video describes the story wonderfully…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its my pleasure to look at your page and to enjoy your excellent topics, I appreciate it very much. I feel great that about these articles, as all of them make sense and are very useful.Yes and I agree with Carol suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems to be a great idea to relax your body, mind and get glowing skin. I really like your idea about the diamond massage to relax the body.

    ReplyDelete