Wednesday 16 November 2011

Alan Carr & LADY GAGA.







Cardigan - Primark, Dress - H&M, Necklace - Urban Outfitters, Ring - Topshop, Lipstick - DuWop Private Red

So today was pretty eventful! I wore this little number to go and see Lady Gaga on Alan Carr's Chatty Man, at the ITV Studios with my lovely friend Sarah (a very good person to know).
We were seated front row, I took a sly few pictures so you can see how close I was to Gaga herself, literally metres. She was absolutely perfect, I really do think she's amazing - she performed "Marry the Night" wearing a massive (I mean actually huge) pink bow on her head.
She took three attempts at starting the song, saying "I'm really nervous, sorry" which made me want to give her a big squeeze!
She had three amazing outfit changes, I was in awe because she is so tiny - like a doll! She drank a lot of whiskey (even though it was 1pm) and her and Alan seemed fairly tipsy by the time they finished the interview part of the show.

Peter Kay also appeared, I've never really been that bothered about him but he was really, really great. I was laughing so much (lets hope they don't show that on TV, chins galore), especially when he fell off his chair and smashed the Globe drink cabinet.
Also, there was a performance from Ed Sheeran at the end which really completed it. He played Lego House which is my favourite, plus I think he's such a cutie!

I've never been in a TV studio before, but my first experience was front row watching Lady Gaga which is pretty awesome! We went back to the Green Room afterwards to meet her, but she'd already left. We did have the pleasure of meeting Alan Carr though! Always a winner.

Alan Carr's Chatty Man is on ITV on Sunday, hopefully I will make a cameo appearance in the front row!

39 comments:

  1. OMG sounds like a perfect day! I'll be looking out for you in the audience haha! sounds amazing and i am extremely jealous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I can't wait to see it. It sounds like you had the best time, I'm very envious! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like an amazing day! Jealous.

    Your cardigan is lovely, also.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, i'm so jealous kate! that's such an incredible experience! can't wait to see the show on sunday now! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's amazaing! I'm so jealous!

    Love your outfit as usual!

    Hannah x

    http://awardrobefullofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, jealous!! this is such an amazing experiences, especially for your first tv experience. love the outfit too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds amazing! i'm so jealous! i'd love to see lady gaga...love your dress tooo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely - and your eyebrows in this picture are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much ginger love for Ed Sheeran! aha glad you had a lovely day, I'm extremely jealous! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your day sounds like so much fun! I love days like that :) Your outfit is lovely, I'm loving furs on anything at the moment!
    Hope you're having a nice evening :)

    little-did-you-know.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow thats sounds so amazing, im so jealous!:)
    and you look gorgeous - love the dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You lucky thing! Bless Gaga for needing 3 takes, it never crossed my mind she could ever be nervous! Was she amazing when she got going though?

    Charlotte x

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i nearly picked up that dress in h&m today, gutted i didn't now! may have to go back tomorrow. so lucky seeing gaga! sounds like an amazing experience, def going to watch on sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this dress whilst walking past H+M today, I thought 'ooo, that looks nice, I must go in and try it on' It looks lovely on you and I adore your necklace. The show sounds absolutley amazing, I love all of those three people, I need to look into going to live shows like these ones, are they expensive? :) Hope you had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ed Sheeran AND Gaga ?! Jealous to the max. If you find the episode online or youtube post it so us American's can see ! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds amazing, I'm so jealous! I really like your cardi too xx

    http://princesspancake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your dress, its so pretty.

    I am so so so jealous you saw Ed Sheeran, adgfghbnjm, biggest fan ever right here, haha.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cardigan is amazing, definitely may have to hunt one down asap!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this sounds amazing - not much of a Gaga fan musically but she looks unreal. Love the outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. sounds so much fun! I'm so glad you wore this dress, was literallyt just considering buying it but couldn't imagine it on, now i can see it's lovely! Love the cardigan and stole together too!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lucky you! I think Peter Kay is hilarious, love him. Just listened to lego house also - really soothing tune.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super jealous right now, your lip colour is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've always wanted to go to a TV recording! If I remember to watch it, I'll look out for you :) Your outfit is so lovely - it just oozes autumnalness!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah sounds so good. REALLY hope we see you front row laughing your head off! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. sounds like you had a good time, shame she left :[ look look lovely i love that colour cardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Sounds like you had an amazing day! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  27. jealous! i love that line-up!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Alan Carr is one of my favourites! A little bit envious of your meeting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your blogdesign, it´s lovely :)

    www.lary-tales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh how fabulous darling, I bet you had so much fun. Thank you for the insight in to what it's really like, I mean Gaga took 3 times starting her song, I wonder if they show that on Sunday night - love her though.
    I was on front row at one of her first concerts with PCD and couldnt get over how small she was, more so than when you watch her on the tv screen!
    Glad you had a fab time

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow, that's great for you to see Gaga live! that's my dream. anyway, your outfits are always pretty! keep it up! x

    ReplyDelete
  32. i was wondering how you managed to get a picture! I was there a few weeks ago and they kept checking to see if people had cameras

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous outfit.

    Georgie <3
    http://thehandbagsnthegladrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a great look! I'm in love with that cardigan.

    Field Below - A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your outfit is absolutely gorgeous!! and wow what an amazing day!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really like the colour of that cardi - sounds like you had a great time too! x

    ReplyDelete