I'm trying not to spend any money in preparation for London, but it doesn't stop me making little (okay, massive) wishlists at Escentual.com, I've never purchased from here before but I've heard good things and I love shopping different brands online.
Most of the items I've chosen here are products/brands I've never tried before for various reasons, but I'd love to get my hands on.
01. Clarisonic Mia; I've been after a Clarisonic for so long, I've seen such good reviews on them and I love the idea of a deep cleanse. The Mia is a smaller size, which is perfect for me as I always seem to be travelling. I love that they come in a variety of colours too. I wouldn't even know which one to choose, maybe the blue.
02. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blusher; I saw a review on this a while ago, and I'm yet to try it out. I do like powder blushers usually just because they're easier but I love the idea of this, it seems like it would be so natural and just giving a light "flushed" look. I can't chose between Cherub and Flush! Has anyone tried this product before?
03. Too Faced Look of Love Bag; this little collection is such a bargain, as most of the products are full size. I've got the Too Face Naked Eye palette which I love, and I think the quality is great but that's all I've tried from the Too Faced range really. I love that this set comes with everything you'd need, including a cute kabuki brush, mascara and makeup bag. It's definitely worth the £32 and something I shall be saving up for!
04. Stila One Step Correct; Stila is another brand which has somehow bypassed me completely, although we now have it in my Boots so at least I can swatch and test. I like this idea of this corrector, especially as my skin is a bit awful at the moment. Something to smooth it over and take away any redness would go down well with me. I like the idea of primers, and I do have a few but I haven't really found one which really works with my skin.
05. Clarins Daily Energizer Cream; This range had a massive launch, I wish I had bought one of the kits they were doing when the range first came out. I'm trying to stick to/use up the skincare products I have, but once I work my way through them, the Clarins Daily Energizer range is top of my list. I love the idea of radiant looking skin.
What do you think of my wishlist? Have you tried any of these products? Check out Escentual.com for more great products!