01. MAC Powder Blusher in Fleur Power: One of the first MAC blushes I bought, and still a firm favourite This is a matte dark coral/pink which works so well with my skin tone. I usually had a bit of highlighter with this, or just wear it alone.
02. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer: I fell in love with this years ago as I kept getting the Benefit kits at Christmas, and for some reason never got round to buying a full size version. This has become my favourite concealer in the last month. It's soft and creamy and so easy to apply. It covers everything.
03. Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream: I got this free in a gift when I bought two Clinique products. Before this I'd never used eye cream, however the move to London has brought early mornings which means I have dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. This is quite cooling and refreshing and brightens my eye area.
04. The Body Shop Eye Palette: I'm not sure where this came from, it doesn't have a label or anything, but I recognise the engraving in the shadows as being from the Body Shop. This is a lovely eye shadow palette that I've been using most days to give me a nice natural eye. Two of the shades are matte, the other two have a slight sheen. They're very easy to wear for a nice day time look.
05. Rimmel Stay Matte powder: I'm not a big fan of Rimmel products at all, I prefer the higher end brands but I've never seen a mattifying powder from a higher end brand so I snapped this up, and its become my daily powder. It's great for absorbing excess oils and leaving skin looking fresh. A great way to set makeup, and it makes touching up the T Zone really easy throughout the day.
06. Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter: I'd heard lots of great things about this product, I got the chance to choose this when creating my Glossybox at the GB event. It's a very tinted lip butter, something you need a mirror to apply! A lovely way to give your lips a bit of colour whilst also keeping them in great condition. I love the Korres brand, and I've been carrying this with me everywhere recently.
07. Bobbi Brown Eye Corrector Duo: I originally didn't think much of this product, however recently I've been using it most days - replacing my much loved YSL Touche Eclat. I used to find it creased under my eyes quite quickly, but I think using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder helps to set it in place. This is a great product to cover up dark under-eye circles.