Tuesday 27 November 2012

Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar, Liverpool.


Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar, the sparkly walls of Sisley, the perfume library, BeautyMart, a Chocolate themed room for the STRIP waxing, my recreation of the 'Love Thyself' campaign.

For beauty lovers across the UK and beyond, the opening of the Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar was exciting news. I was lucky enough to be invited to the store in Liverpool on Saturday for a tour and a treatment. I hadn't been to Liverpool before and I was impressed by how lovely the shopping experience was.

Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar is a new concept store which has 3 floors all dedicated to beauty. You can shop some amazing brands, including NARS, Shu Uemura, Laura Mercier and Jo Malone (to name just a few!) on the ground and first floors before heading up to the second floor for an array of treatments such as HD Brows, STRIP waxing and James Read at the Studio spray tans - all held in discreet treatment rooms. I was very impressed by the sound of the STRIP waxing (which you can read more about here) and I was even lucky enough to be treated to my first ever spray tan by Fake Bake in the James Read Studio.
You can't go to Liverpool and not have a spray tan, right? I'm not really a tanned kinda girl but the girls in the treatment area are amazing, very welcoming and professional, and I left feeling really happy with my new bronzed self.

I can say, after a few days of wear and many compliments, that I'm really, really impressed with my Fake Bake spray tan, there's been no streaks or patches and the colour is beautiful, not too subtle and not too overdone. The Studio by James Read is kitted out in all the latest professional equipment and the girls make you feel really comfortable, so whether it's your first time or you've been going for months, you'll feel like you belong.

After a drink in the Champagne Bar (yep, it's as glam as it sounds) and a quick look around the offerings of the 1st floor, including a Nails Inc nail bar, BLINC lash extensions and even a BeautyMart section to shop all your favourite products, I had a go at recreating the 'Love Thyself' campaign from Harvey Nichols, which you can read about in more detail here. The campaign is great, I think it's perfect for the store and it was really fun recreating it with the help of a mini-studio set up in the personal shopping area.

Lastly, I had a little shop around the store before I left. The shopping experience is great, it's not over-crowded and everything is easy to find. I love the way the perfumes are laid out like a library, it looks gorgeous and much more welcoming than locked cabinets.
The store itself is beautiful, think lots of sparkles and lux decor.

Overall, I had an amazing day and it was lovely of Harvey Nichols to invite me. I'd absolutely recommend you check out the Beauty Bazaar, there's something for everyone and a great way of finding new products and brands.
Check out this link for more information on the store, including treatments, brands and prices.


YouTube - Instagram - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Twitter

Looking for a review? You might find it in my product directory!

26 comments:

  1. It looks like such a great opportunity to have been invited, it looks absolutely fab inside! xx

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like heaven! very excited for a visit.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my eyebrows threaded at Strip in soho and it was really nice, very glam I would love to go again for a wax or treatment. xx
    kittymakesup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place looks amazing!! 3 floors dedicated to beauty...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it's beautiful! That's the kind of place you want to shop everyday! Wish they had something like that here in Norway!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH myy... I need to got there, fairly urgently ;)

    justanorwichgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please check out my blog!http://susworld022.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfume libary? 3 floors of beauty? SIGN ME UP x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Champagne bar, perfume library, Nails Inc bar... Alice 27 is right, this really does sound like heaven!

    www.dressingroomdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The picture of you is so cool! Something to keep forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing, it's like heaven on earth!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely picture! Great post Kate- I love that they've decided to come to Liverpool, not a million miles from Sheffield where I live. Now I won't have to trek to London for my Beauty Mart fix.

    www.cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg heaven! xx

    www.ajumpinnmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing! This is the woman heaven at all! love it

    http://isabelaasuka.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like a dream, I wish I lived in the UK so I could come and browse the wonderful aisles of Beauty Bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks amazing, wouldn't mind making a trip over to Liverpool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I didn't know they did things like this, I wish I lived closer to Liverpool, you're so lucky :)

    Katie
    http://theorytwentyone.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A library of perfumes! That sounds incredible...I will check it out next time I'm in England, as I do like mooching around Liverpool anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. it looks like a giant sephora and reminds me of the Sephora on the Champs Elyssees in Paris!

    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. That's amazing, sounds like you had a great time! :) love the concept!
    Katie xo
    http://sugarfixxbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to go - Sounds likes you have a great time!! :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks absolutely amazing!! Great post, look like you had a great time! :) ♥
    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks like a girly girl's heaven. Harvey Nichols have done a great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds lovely hope they open up one closer to home (London)!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been wanting to take a trip to Liverpool for ages, now I'm going to HAVE to go! It looks amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my god this looks and sounds amazing, I can't think of anything better. Shame it's so far away from me.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete