Ooh look I'm keeping these up! My Instagram username is gh0stparties if you want to follow me on there. I do try and get back to any questions but in case I haven't you can find all the links to the items below.
01. The peplum top is from Topshop, I have a few colours in this top and I love it, it goes so easily with everything. The shorts are from Lavish Alice, such a cute way to add some colour in to an outfit. They don't have these in stock anymore but these are the pink version.
02. This awesome silk shirt is from Zara and the studded bag is New Look. I wasn't sure about this shirt at first but wearing it oversized with black skinnies looks really good.
03. My studded shoes are from Topshop - to be honest I wouldn't really recommend them as they're expensive for what they are and fall apart so quickly. You can definitely get a pair like these on eBay which are far cheaper and exactly the same.
04. The bigger studded bag can be found here and the small studded bag is New Look again! I've got so much use out of both bags already, New Look is a winner for these things!
05. This top is from River Island, I actually bought this a few months ago but it's online now. I find myself wearing this all the time, it's really easy to throw on with jeans and make it look good.
06. I had a few questions about my lipstick in this picture, I was wearing Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 110, Rimmel lip pencil in Red Dynamite and Liz Earle Cherry lipgloss on top. I never really go for red lips but I couldn't resist this Kate Moss shade.
07. My amazing dip dye blazer is from Romwe, and it's still online. I don't usually wear blazers but this is just perfect. The necklace is New Look... Oh and that studded bag again!
Let me know if there's anything else you would like to know!
Looking for a review? You might find it in my product directory!