Tuesday 29 May 2012

Review: Liz Earle Makeup.








I heard whisperings of a makeup collection from Liz Earle some time ago and I couldn't wait until it launched. I was so keen to try this range out and give you a review on it.
In all honesty, I've not stopped using these products since I received them a few weeks ago. At first glance, I wasn't overly keen on the shade of the blush as it's a little bit darker than what I usually go for but OH MY GOD it's amazing. It's the most amazing rich, rose shade that applies beautifully with my Real Techniques Stippling brush. Until recently, I've been more of a powder blush kinda girl, but this blusher has completely converted me.
As you can see, it really is a gorgeous shade!

As for bronzer, well I don't think I have ever really used bronzer before this. I just didn't think it was necessary but I've found a special place in my heart (yes, really) for this. It goes on so flawlessly and gives the illusion of cheekbones, I mention it in my latest video also.
I now use this most days and I really love how it turns out on me, it applies flawless and gives a gorgeous glow.

Overall, I only have positive thoughts on the products. They really live up to everything you expect from Liz Earle, which is a great brand and I have so much love for all of their skincare. I can't wait to try other bits from the range, especially the powders!

What do you think of the Liz Earle makeup?

20 comments:

  1. The colour looks gorgeous on you! Looks like such a natural flush! Definately going to look more into the new range. Lovely post :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look gorgeous on! I really really like the look of the cream blush, its a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blusher looks lovely!
    i will have to check out the range :) xxx

    http://aztecmess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that colour, and it really suits you. I've actually been on the lookout for a rosy natural colour for a while and this looks pretty perfect. I'm actually really excited to go check out Liz Earle make up when I go home, there's no counter in my uni town. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blusher is such a lovely colour, all of the shades they've released look really natural and easy to wear. Will have to have more of a look the next time I'm in my local John Lewis!

    http://paintpotted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I really NEED that bronzer in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look fab! Your cheeks look so naturally healthy x

    themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look gorgeous on you! :) x
    brighton-girl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited about their makeup range as it's all cruelty free and that's SO hard to find at high-end quality. I mean Barry M and GOSH are alright but not high-end... so hopefully Liz Earle will encourage others to become BUAV approved too :)
    Wish we could get samples to try different colours though as I'm so pale I need to try different skintones/blush colours etc to get the right ones at those prices xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the look of Liz Earle make up, I like the packaging! These look lovely on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy moly love this look! also love it with the combination of the peach top! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look so pretty. I.must.resist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks lush!

    www.rebekahhlouisee.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what lovely products! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cream blusher looks amazing ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really excited to try out some of the LE makeup!x
    Samantha's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  17. They look so lovely on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a recent cream blush convert, not sure if I'll ever go back to powder ones!

    ReplyDelete